Brasov Black Church

The Black Church represents the symbol of Brasov, edifice from the 14th century. Originally known as the Saint Maria Church, the Black Church is the most representative monument of Gothic architecture in Romania. The church was torched before 1384 and its reconstruction lasted until 1477. Currently one can attend organ concerts organized regularly within the church.
Brasov Black Church